OUR HISTORY

The backbone and concept of Gifted Hands was birthed when Mr. Bishop realized that he occupied multiple gifts but could only display a particular gift when that specific gift was asked for. He also realized this unfortunate reality was happening quite consistently. He was employed at Mattress Firm when he noticed the company's only concerns pertaining to him was that of his managerial capabilities. They showed no interest or concern for the other gifts and abilities that he had. 

Mr. Bishop Jr. found that he was giving 20% of himself while the other 80% laid dormant. With excellence within that 20% it incited the company to promote him  to a higher position. Although it seemed like a great opportunity, the advancement seemed promising and the potential compensation would have been amazing the fact that he would not able to fully utilize 100% of himself he declined the opportunity; therefore, Mr. Bishop sought to create avenues so that others like himself could fully utilize every gift that they possess. It was then that Mr. Bishop took a leap of faith and began working on his company full-time.   

Gifted Hands Entertainment was founded by LaDale Bishop, Jr. a husband, father and visionary with over 20 years of experience implementing promotional events and organizing charity functions within the public and private sector throughout the United States. Mr. Bishop's vision, strategic mindset and heart for people has brought Gifted Hands Entertainment to what it is today.

LaDale Bishop Jr. - C.E.O. & Founder

From that leap of faith Gifted Hands Entertainment has been blessed to produce theatrical shows, cultivate entrepreneurs, implement event planning, business strategy and much more. Our beliefs here at Gifted Hands Entertainment thrive around the mindset that every dream is worth the investment. We pride ourselves on helping the total man and we believe that a person's total worth and value are because of their gifts.

Proverbs 18:16 says, "A man's gift maketh room for him and bringeth him before great men". The many gifts that Mr. Bishop Jr. hold has certainly made room for him, his team and those in pursuit of their dreams. Mr. Bishop seeks to employ individuals who have more than one gift and are seeking to use their fullest potential. As you get to know our company you will find that the heart of our C.E.O. & Founder trickles down to every member of our team. We believe in uplifting, guiding and supporting others as they begin the journey of finding out who and what they are meant to be. As Mr. Bishop has proved, the dream of the reality is definitely worth the investment.

 

We look forward to working with you.  -The Gifted Hands Entertainment Team